Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology
Microbiology, Immunology, & Pathology Library and Research Resources
Science Cluster is the librarian for the Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology
- Personal research assistance in person, email, phone, or chat
- Consultations on assignments that require students to conduct research and use information resources. Instructors are encouraged to combine library instruction with a research assignment.
- Customized library/research instruction for specific courses - Faculty are encouraged to schedule course-specific library instruction.
- Customized course specific Research Guides
- Scholarly communications support with such things as articulating research impact, selecting open access journals, and assistance with the institutional repository
- Purchasing support materials including books, videos, and journals.
Library Update Newsletters
Some Recent Publications by Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology Faculty
- Last Updated: Jan 8, 2018 3:56 PM
- URL: https://libguides.colostate.edu/MIP
- Print Page