Science Cluster: Home
Science Cluster Librarians
Welcome to the Science Cluster Libguide.
Each librarian within the CSU Libraries Science Cluster serves as the primary library contact for a group of departments and also acts as the College Liaison to a specific College within the University. Science Cluster Librarians provide services for colleges and departments that do not currently have a liaison due to temporary absences or vacant positions.
The Science Cluster currently provides the following services for departments and colleges without a primary liaison:
- Reference/research support for students, faculty and staff
- Library instruction/classes
- Accepts recommendations for library materials (purchase requests for books, journals, and other resources)
- New program/accreditation reviews
Questions and service requests should be directed to the Science Cluster email address. This email address is being monitored during business hours, Monday-Friday.
Science Cluster Liaison Librarians:
- Jocelyn Boice
Liaison to the Warner College of Natural Resources and the Department of Biology
- Brian Erb
Liaison to the College of Engineering
- Michelle Wilde
Librarian, Veterinary Medicine, Biomedical & Physical Sciences.
Liaison to the College of Natural Sciences and the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Allison Level
Coordinator of Collections
Departments currently shared by the Science Cluster:
- Agricultural & Resource Economics
- Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences
- Health and Exercise Science
- Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Microbiology, Immunology and Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Public Health
- Soil & Crop Sciences
For more information about the Science Cluster, please contact Michelle Wilde, (970) 491-1860 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Science Cluster Contact
If you are working on an assignment, please include the class number and a brief description of your project.