Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Library and Research Resources
Brian Erb is your librarian for the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
For assistance see the calendar below and drop in during office hours or contact me:
- Personal research assistance in person, email, phone, or chat
- Consultations on assignments that require students to conduct research and use information resources. Instructors are encouraged to combine library instruction with a research assignment.
- Customized library/research instruction for specific courses - Faculty are encouraged to schedule course-specific library instruction.
- Customized course specific Research Guides
- Scholarly communications support with such things as articulating research impact, selecting open access journals, and assistance with the institutional repository
- Purchasing support materials including books, videos, and journals.
Open Access, ORCID ID, Altmetrics, and more Research Impact
Researcher disambiguation, alternative metrics to scholarly output, and publications in Open Access journals are three topics on the scholarly research horizon.
CSU Libraries has LibGuides that covers a lot of this information. For information on research and impact see: http://libguides.colostate.edu/rims, and for open access information see: http://libguides.colostate.edu/openaccess. Below are some additional links that may be informative.
Cold Spring Harbor has a Preprint Server for Biology (Open Access) called bioRxiv at: http://biorxiv.org/
The American Chemical Society will also begin a preprint server called ChemRxiv. See this article for more information: http://col.st/w8R0c.
If you are interested in submitting your work in CSU's Digital Repository (https://dspace.library.colostate.edu/) ask Neyda.Gilman@colostate.com for more information, or explore this information page: https://lib.colostate.edu/repository/.
Recent Publications by Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Faculty
- Last Updated: Jan 8, 2018 3:56 PM
- URL: https://libguides.colostate.edu/bmb
- Print Page