BSPM365 - Integrated Tree Health Management
Welcome to the Library Guide for BSPM 365!
Renae Newhouse is the librarian for BSPM. Please feel welcome to contact her for assistance or to make an appointment.
Inter-library Loan (ILL)
ILL is a FREE resource that provides you access to full-text articles that CSU does not have.
Set up your account and request items by going to the ILL page and logging in with your eID and password.
A couple of hints:
- When you're in a database, use the button to see if full-text is available. If not, click on the ILL link to submit a request. (The request form will auto fill this way!)
- ILL requests are generally processed within 24-48 hours. You'll get an e-mail alert when the article is available.
- Short on time? ILL can be used to request document delivery of articles from print journals owned by CSU Libraries.
Library Session Handout
Ask Me About:
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction