The FindIt link will automatically display for users accessing Google Scholar from on campus, but off-campus users will have to configure Google Scholar to display the link.
2. Click on the gear icon that is located on the top right hand side of the screen, below the black bar.
3. Click on “Library Links” on the left hand side of the page.
4. Type “Colorado State University” into the search box. Click on “Find Library.”
5. Select "Colorado State University (FindIt@CSU)".
5. Select "Save."
6. Now the FindIt@CSU link should appear in Google Scholar each time you run a search.
Google Scholar promotes itself as a resource that provides one-stop shopping for scholarly literature. It searches across many disciplines and covers a wide variety of resources, including journal articles, theses, books, abstracts, and more. Although Google Scholar is aimed at the academic community, it uses a very broad definition of "scholarly literature."
It is important to realize that not everything in Google Scholar is peer reviewed.
Try a Search:
We are piloting chat reference during the Spring 2015 semester, with limited hours.