Human Development & Family Studies
Welcome! This guide gives an overview of library resources for HDFS. See the side navigation for sections--such as finding articles, finding books, or citing resources.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My name is Heidi Zuniga and I'm the librarian who specializes in HDFS--meaning I'm skilled in all the relevant tools and have some familiarity with many assignments and classes:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (970) 491-5186
If you are unable to reach me, you can also contact the Morgan library service desks:
- Help Desk (library/research support): https://lib.colostate.edu/helpdesk
- Loan & Reserve Desk (borrowing materials/renewal): https://lib.colostate.edu/access/
- Computer Diagnostic Center (tech support/computer repair questions): https://lib.colostate.edu/services/computers/computer-diagnostic-center
Your library accounts
For full access to library resources:
- You will need to know your eID eName and ePassword, to enter when prompted by the Libraries' Web pages.
- You will need access to your two library accounts, described below.
- Your primary, 24/7 library account. Lists the physical items, such as books, that you have borrowed or are waiting to receive.
- Use this account to renew items that are currently checked out to you.
- Use this account to request items CSU Libraries doesn't own.
- You will need to create this account.
- After your account is created, you will be able to sign in with your eID eName and ePassword.
Off-network access for CHHS affiliates: Citrix
Citrix (formerly eCAHS) is a fabulous resource available to students, faculty, and staff affiliated with the College of Health and Human Sciences (CHHS). It is a Web-based portal that allows access to a virtual desktop. You may use Citrix to access your College of Health and Human Sciences M: drive and other network storage (P, S, X, and W drives) and to use software (Microsoft Office, EndNote, and more) provided by the College.