Health & Exercise Science
For full access to library resources:
- You will need to know your eID eName and ePassword, to enter when prompted by the Libraries' Web pages.
- You will need access to your two library accounts, described below.
My Record account. (Log in).
- Your primary, 24/7 library account, that is ready and waiting for you. Log in using your eID eName and ePassword.
- Lists the physical items, such as books, that you have borrowed or are waiting to receive.
- Use this account to renew items that are currently checked out to you.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) account. (Log in)
Secure Access Gateway
Citrix for CHHS affiliates.
Citrix (formerly eCAHS) is a Web-based portal that allows access to a virtual desktop. It is available to individuals who are affiliated with the College of Health and Human Sciences (CHHS).
You may use Citrix to access your College of Health and Human Sciences M: drive and other network storage (P, S, X, and W drives) and to use software (Microsoft Office, EndNote, and more) provided by the College.
Citrix and the CSU Libraries.
Citrix set-up and help.
Phone: (970) 491-1578
Find my office hours calendar here: http://libguides.colostate.edu/kristynowak