MU252A - Instrumental Techniques: Low Brass
Scavenger Hunt Assignment
Here is your assignment for MU252A from Dr. Robert Brewer. Both of these documents are the same, just in different file formats. Select the one that works best for you. Make sure you save your own copy of this with your name on it.
Good luck and happy hunting!
Check it out!
When you need a break, listen to a bit of Low Brass with Naxos
You can listen to a wide variety of music with the Naxos Music Library, available online through CSU Library.
Search for a composer, an instrument, or a particular piece of music and enjoy as the music streams to your computer.
- Johannes Brahms - Duets in Op. 20: No. 2. Weg der Liebe (arr. for euphonium and piano)
- Bob Brookmeyer - Boom Boom (trombone)
- Vagn Holmboe - Concerto for Tuba and Orchestra, Op. 127 (M. 280) (tuba)
[Note: Only five people can use Naxos at a time.]
Get Set to Use the Library
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction