TH242 - History of Theatre in Performance: Home
Library Locations for Theatre Materials
InterLibrary Loan, also known as ILL, is a great resource that can connect you to full-text journal, magazine and newspaper articles, as well as books, book chapters and other resources that our library does not have.
ILL is FREE for you to use, but you have to set up an account username and password first.
Step 1: Set up your ILL account here
Step 2: Request items through ILL here or via the button
- When you're in a database, use the button to see if full-text is already available. If not, click on the 'InterlibraryLoan/Document Deliver' link to submit a request.
- ILL article requests are generally processed within 24-48 hours.
- ILL book requests take a bit longer. Check our Regional Catalog, Prospector, to see if you can get a book faster from a front range library.
- You will receive an e-mail alert when the materials are available.
For more information, visit the ILL web site.
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction