What Zotero can do for you
Zotero is a free bibliographic tool that allows you to store and organize your research. Here are some features of Zotero:
- Store and organize references
- Easily capture citation information from web pages and databases
- Generate bibliographies
- Use with Word to create citations and bibliographies
Download info is available at http://www.zotero.org
Find helpful information at http://www.zotero.org/support/ including hints on adding items and organizing your library, generating bibliographies, syncing materials, and helpful tips and tricks.
Here are some Zotero introductory screencasts to get you started!
Other Bibliographic Tools
You might prefer to work with another bibliographic management tools. For more information, see:
Here are some comparisons of the tools created by other academic libraries:
- Zotero and Mendeley Comparison (York Univ.)
- How to Choose: Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote (Wash Univ.)
- Compare Mendeley (from the Mendeley folks)