Other Bibliographic Tools
You might prefer to work with another bibliographic management tools. For more information, see:
Here are some comparisons of the tools created by other academic libraries:
- Zotero and Mendeley Comparison (York Univ.)
- How to Choose: Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote (Wash Univ.)
- Compare Mendeley (from the Mendeley folks)
What Zotero can do for you
Zotero is a free bibliographic tool that allows you to store and organize your research. Here are some features of Zotero:
- Store and organize references
- Easily capture citation information from web pages and databases
- Generate bibliographies
- Use with Word to create citations and bibliographies
Download info is available at http://www.zotero.org
Find helpful information at http://www.zotero.org/support/ including hints on adding items and organizing your library, generating bibliographies, syncing materials, and helpful tips and tricks.
Here are some Zotero introductory screencasts to get you started!