Activate Your Interlibrary Loan Account (ILL)
For your Interlibrary Loan registration:
You will need your CSUID, an active email address, and a mailing address.
If you are a graduate program distance student, select the status Distance Ed Grad in your account set-up.
If you are an undergraduate program distance student, select the status Undergraduate in your account set-up.
What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary loan (ILL) is the CSU Libraries document and item (book/other) request service.
The online system that you will access for this service is called ILLiad.
As a distance student, you may use ILLiad to request:
- a PDF copy of a journal/newspaper/magazine article that is not available in fulltext online through the CSU Libraries (you will receive an email when the PDF is delivered to the Electronically Received Articles area of your online interlibrary loan account)
- ERIC documents that are not available in fulltext online through the CSU Libraries
- home delivery of books and other physical items that are not available through the CSU Libraries. (you will pay only the mail cost when you return the item)
Learn more about interlibrary loan (help, FAQs, etc.).
Electronic Reserve: Access from Off Campus
To view items your instructor has placed on E-Reserve:
- Log in to https://secure.colostate.edu.
- Choose the "CSU Libraries" link. You will be taken to the Libraries' homepage.
- Click on the "Reserves" tab above the main search box.
- Use the "Students and Instructors: Log In" link to access E-Reserve.