Colorado Campus Voting Challenge
Be a part of the 2020 Colorado Campus Voting Challenge
The Colorado Campus Voting Challenge is a nonpartisan competition between higher education institutions in Colorado with a commitment to increasing student voter participation and engagement on campuses across the state.
Registration and additional information available at:
@ Your Library
Celebrate your freedom by being informed and exercising your right to vote in this year's election. Libraries play a vital role in democracy by providing a means for all citizens to discover information about the issues that are important to each of us.
This guide is intended to help you to start your discovery. If you need more information, please visit us or contact us at the library.
Use this as a reference guide only. Always refer to the Colorado Constitution, Revised Statutes, and Secretary of State Rules for applicable provisions. A complete statewide election calendar is available from the Colorado Secretary of State's Office.
Resources for voters about the 2020 elections, including ballot issues and information booklet (Blue Book), are available from the Colorado Secretary of State's Office Elections & Voting website.
Are you going to vote?
In this year's election, will you be exercising your right as a United States citizen to vote for your local, state and national officials?
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be 18 years old on or before the date of the election in which you want to vote.
- Be at least 17 years old to vote in a primary IF you will be 18 on or before the next general election.
- Be a Colorado resident for at least 22 days immediately before the election.
- Not currently serving term of imprisonment for a felony conviction.
- Register to vote:
- by mail no later than 22 days before the election.
- on line at www.govotecolorado.com. Your application must be submitted no later than 8 days before an election.
- in person at a county voter registration offce or Voter Service and Polling Center at any time, including election day.
Am I Registered in Colorado?
For More Information
For more information regarding the upcoming Election, please contact the Larimer County Elections Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 498-7820.