New to using CSU Libraries? Try this summary guide:
Please feel welcome to contact me for assistance or to make an appointment. The Libraries' Help Desk can also assist you:
Research help Ph. 970.491.1841 / Computer/software help Ph. 970.491.7276
Your Library Accounts
For full access to library resources, you will need:
- to know your eID eName and ePassword, to enter when prompted by the Libraries' web pages.
- access to your two library accounts, described below.
- Your primary, 24/7 library account. Lists the physical items, such as books, that you have borrowed or are waiting to receive.
- Use this account to renew items that are currently checked out to you.
- Have your CSU eID and password handy. The first time you log in, you will be taken to a registration form; once the form is completed, you will have access to your Interlibrary Loan account.
Guide for Distance Students
Off-Network Access for CHHS Affiliates: Citrix
Citrix is a Web-based portal that allows access to a virtual desktop and is available to students, faculty, and staff affiliated with the College of Health and Human Sciences (CHHS). You may use Citrix to access your College of Health and Human Sciences M: drive and other network storage (P, S, X, and W drives) and to use software (Microsoft Office, EndNote, and more) provided by the College.
Citrix and the CSU Libraries
Citrix Set-up and Help
- Last Updated: Jan 5, 2018 9:41 AM
- URL: https://libguides.colostate.edu/socialwork
- Print Page