Find Books & More in Primo
Search below for books, articles, videos, images, dissertations, government documents, and more available through CSU Libraries, or go directly to the Advanced Search.
Not sure where to start?
- Choose Almost Everything to search millions* of our resources, including print books, e-books, articles, media, maps, government documents, and much more. Millions, yes, but you won't find everything. To find additional resources, or for more focused searching, try a database from our A-Z Database List.
- Choose Books and more to search our physical (on site) resources, e-books, and streaming videos. You can also limit your search to digital repository (DSpace) or Semester at Sea items.
- Choose Articles and more to search articles and similar items from selected databases indexed by Primo.
- Choose Course Reserves to search for physical materials placed on reserve.
eBooks are available for most titles in the veterinary medicine collection.
Filter results to display only eBooks by setting filters to
- Show Only = Available Online at Morgan Library
- Resource Type = Books/eBooks.
To access an individual title, select the Online access link under the title. Please note that some eBooks have page or chapter limits to the amount that is available for print or download.
Request Items from Other Libraries
If CSU does not have the book, journal, or article you need, search for the title in Prospector, which searches items at other libraries in Colorado. Items requested through Prospector can be picked up at Morgan Library or the VTH Library.
If an item is not available through Prospector, request it from another library with an Interlibrary Loan (iLL) request. Items requested through iLL can be picked up at Morgan Library or the VTH Library.