Open Educational Resources (OER)
This page provides a selection of resources which may be helpful for identifying OER.
- Open Textbook Library
- British Columbia Campus OpenEd
- OER Commons
- OpenStax/OER Commons community hubs
Instructor-created resources to accompany OpenStax open textbooks.
- Milne Open Textbooks (formerly Open SUNY Textbooks)
- Writing@CSU Open Textbooks
- Colorado's Top 40: OER Curation Guides
- American Institute of Mathematics
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI)
- Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources
- Cool4Ed (California Open Online Library for Education)
- Directory of Open Access Books
- Grand Valley State University
- Open Course Library
- MERLOT II
- Project Gutenberg
- Saylor Academy Bookshelf
- The Teaching Commons
- The WAC Clearinghouse
Open Courses (Alphabetical). These resources are licensed under open licenses.
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs). These resources have closed their copyright licenses, but course materials are still freely available to users of the websites.
Original content in this Colorado State University Libraries guide is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Some included and linked content may be licensed under other terms.
Ask Me about
- Finding articles, books, and more
- Library Instruction
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1019