TH363 - Advanced Costume Design: Home
Welcome to CSU Libraries!
We will cover:
- resources for time, place, and costume of various periods
- scholarly articles and resources
- what the library can do for you
We won't have time to cover everything that you might need to know in one class period, so please feel welcome to follow-up with me by scheduling an appointment, sending an e-mail, or giving me a call. My contact details are on the right side of the page.
Good luck with your research!
Research will involve the time, place, and costume of the period for the plays/musicals selected:
- Lord of the Flies
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Wait Until Dark
Here's a shared Google Doc if you'd like to take notes with a group: http://bit.ly/th363fa2014
These two links will be useful for completing the research assignments for this class:
Theatre Call Numbers
Library Services and Announcements
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction