Citation Style Guides
These are some of the online Style Guide Resources the CSU Libraries either has purchased, or recommends for users.
- The Chicago Manual of Style Online 16th ed. (purchased, eID accessible resource)
- APA Style Guide to Electronic References, 6th Edition - American Psychological Association
Please use the full APA Publication Manual (Use link in the box below this one to find print copies) for all other APA Style Questions.
- AMA Manual of Style 10th edition (purchased, eID accessible resource)
Print Style Guides in Morgan Library
Below is a list of major style guides available in Morgan Library.
Go to More Style Guides for a more complete list of resources available at CSU Libraries.
Citing Journal Articles (focus on APA and MLA)
For online assistance with a specific style, click on the corresponding link below:
Ask Me About:
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Citing sources
- Purchasing books & more
- Information literacy instruction
Or, schedule a virtual consultation