This guide covers basic biomedical subject matter, focusing on anatomy, physiology, and neurobiology.
- Schedule a consultation about a research question, assignment, or project
- Ask for help finding or accessing an item
- Request that an item be purchased (print and electronic items)
- Suggest a topic for a research guide or workshop that you think would be helpful for CSU students, staff, faculty, and researchers
For more CVMBS research and resource guides, see the following:
- Environmental & Radiological Health Sciences
- Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology
- Veterinary Medicine
Keep in mind that first-time users need to register for SciFinder Scholar accounts if they have not used SciFinder Scholar before. This is a free resource for CSU students, but registration is required.