Interlibrary loan, or ILL, is a great service that can provide you with books, articles or other materials that CSU does not have.
ILL is FREE and is easy to use.
You need an account to use this service and you can set that up here.
- When you're in a database, use the button to see if full-text is available. If not, click on the ILL link to submit a request.
- ILL requests are processed immediately and articles typicall arrive within 24-48 hours. Books and other materials take ~7 days. You'll get an e-mail alert when the materials are available.
- Only use ILL for items that CSU Libraries does not have in full-text.
For more information, look at the ILL web site.
Music Therapy Research Databases
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction