Links for Faculty
Creating a Playlist from Naxos Music Library
Journals & Rankings
Library Instruction for Your Students
If you have a research component to any of your assignments, I may be able to provide some tips that can make the process more productive for your students. I’m happy to provide any of the following forms of support for your research assignments:
- A face to face library instruction session...your classroom or mine. Schedule an instruction session by contacting me directly, or by using this form:
- A Research Guide for your class, subject area, or topic:
- Supply my name and contact details to your students. A heads-up and a copy of the assignment they’ll be working on is always appreciated if you do this.
When working with your librarian to develop a library session or research guide, take a look at the Information Literacy Standards in Music to get an idea of the range of topics that can be covered.
Resources, Services, and Tips
RSS feed from The Text Messenger blog by Cathy Cranston (last updated Oct. 23, 2013)
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction