Configuring Google Scholar to Display the FindIt@CSU Link
Google Scholar can be configured to work with the CSU Libraries' FindIt@CSU linking service that will connect you with the full text of articles subscribed to by the CSU Libraries, as well as Interlibrary Loan Services.The FindIt link will automatically display for users accessing Google Scholar from on campus, but off-campus users will have to configure Google Scholar to display the link.
1. Go to Google Scholar -http://scholar.google.com
2. Click on the triple bar iconthat is located on the top right hand side of the screen.
3. Click on gear in the upper right hand corner of the menu.
4. A settings menu will appear either across the top of your screen or on the left hand side of the screen, depending on your screen size. Click on "Library Links" and search for "Colorado State." Select "Colorado State University Fort Collins FindIt@CSU-FindIt@CSU)" and select "Save.".
5. Now the FindIt@CSU link should appear in Google Scholar each time you run a search.