What is My Library Card?
My Library Card (or My Record) is your primary library account, where you view items you have checked out, renew items, view any fines/fees, read messages about your items and account, and more.
My Library Card is not the same as your Interlibrary Loan account and does not include your Interlibrary Loan items. Visit the ILLiad Login page to access or activate your Interlibrary Loan account.
How do I find My Library Account?
1) Click on My Accounts on the CSU Libraries homepage and select My Record; OR
2) Hover over Guest in the upper-right corner of Primo and select My Library Card once the option appears.
How do I use My Library Card?
After signing in with your CSU eID and password, you will see your My Library Card overview. For example:
From this overview, you can perform actions like renewing all of your library items.
How do I request a book for pick-up or delivery?
- View the full record for the book in Primo by clicking on the title from your list of search results.
- If you have not yet signed in, click on the blue "Sign in" text in the Get It section of the record.
- After you sign in with your CSU eID and password, you will be returned to the record and should now see a blue "Request" option in the Get It section.
- Fill out the Request form and be sure to specify your Pickup Location.
If you are a distance student, select Home Address under Personal Delivery in the Pickup Location drop-down menu to have the book delivered.