Library Resources for the College of Natural Sciences
College of Natural Sciences Library Resources
The College of Natural Sciences is supported by a team of College Liaison Librarians who are charged with supporting the teaching, learning, and research pursuits of faculty, students, and staff in their liaison departments by collecting quality information sources and providing a variety of services that include:
- One‐on‐one research consultations by appointment.
- Tailored face to face library instruction and/or customized Research Guides for classes. Sessions can be held in the Library’s Computer Classrooms which are equipped with workstations for demonstration and hands‐on instruction.
- Consult with instructors on assignments that require students to conduct research and use information resources. Instructors are encouraged to combine library instruction with a research assignment.
- Support for a variety of scholarly communications issues, such as articulating research impact, selecting open access journals, and assistance with the institutional repository.
- Purchasing materials to support programs within the college. Faculty are encouraged to submit requests for library materials using the "Suggest a Purchase" form.
Library Liaisons by Department:
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: Science Cluster / (970) 491- / Email Science Cluster
- Biology: Jocelyn Boice / (970) 491-3882 / Email Jocelyn
- Chemistry: Michelle Wilde / (970) 491-1860 / Email Michelle
- Computer Science: Michelle Wilde / (970) 491-1860 / Email Michelle
- Mathematics: Michelle Wilde / (970) 491-1860 / Email Michelle
- Physics: Michelle Wilde / (970) 491-1860 / Email Michelle
- Psychology: Rob Sica / (970) 491-1047 / Email Rob
- Statistics: Michelle Wilde / (970) 491-1860 / Email Michelle
Liaison for the College of Natural Sciences: Michelle Wilde / (970) 491-1860 / Email Michelle
- Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 2:56 PM
- URL: https://libguides.colostate.edu/natsci
- Print Page