College of Natural Sciences Library Resources
The College of Natural Sciences is supported by a team of librarians who are charged with supporting the teaching, learning, and research pursuits of faculty, students, and staff by collecting quality information sources and providing a variety of services that include:
- One‐on‐one research consultations by appointment.
- Tailored face to face library instruction and/or customized research guides for classes. Sessions can be held in the Libraries’ computer classrooms, which are equipped with workstations for demonstration and hands‐on instruction.
- Consulting with instructors on assignments that require students to conduct research and use information resources. Instructors are encouraged to combine library instruction with a research assignment.
- Support for a variety of scholarly communications issues, such as articulating research impact, selecting open access journals, and assistance with the institutional repository.
- Purchasing materials to support programs within the college. Faculty are encouraged to submit requests for library materials using the "Suggest a Purchase" form.