ACCESSING FULL TEXT ARTICLES
1. Use LibKey when you are in PubMed and Google Scholar. This does not always work, however.
2. Use the DOI or PMID in the Citation Finder (video demo below) to access full text.
3. If all else fails, email SHERI McCASKILL (email@example.com) and we will figure it out.
Thank you for being understanding during this time.
This subject guide highlights general resources for veterinary medicine available at CSU.
It covers how to find and access books (print and electronic) and journals / journal articles (print and electronic). It also covers recommended databases for veterinary medicine, how to search them, and how to access full text.
Find resource guides for veterinary topics and specialties, including board reading lists, go to the Guides page.
- Schedule a consultation about a research question, assignment, or project, including journal selection and assessing research impact
- Ask for help finding or accessing an item
- Request that an item be purchased (print and electronic items)
- Suggest a topic for a research guide or workshop that you think would be helpful for CSU students, staff, faculty, and researchers
Don't just stop at the library, there are plenty of additional resources and programs on campus to help you achieve your goals.
Data Management (Libraries)
Communication Workshops & Training (CVMBS)
Visit the Additional Training Courses page to discover and register for workshops in communication skills for communicating with clients and the veterinary team.
Wellness Curriculum (CVMBS)
Visit the Wellness Curriculum page to learn more about the Healer's Art learning modules, Finding Meaning in Veterinary Medicine discussion group, and more.
Feminist Fight Club (CSU Women & Gender Collaborative)
Mental & Emotional Health (CSU Health Network)
Visit CSU Health Network's page for services and support for mental and emotional health at CSU.