What is Zotero?
Zotero (zoh-TAIR-oh) is a free citation management tool that helps you gather, manage, cite, and share your research sources.
Use Zotero to:
- Store and organize references
- Easily capture citation information from web pages and databases
- Generate bibliographies
- Use with Word to create citations and bibliographies
Download at https://www.zotero.org/download/
Find helpful information at https://www.zotero.org/support/, including hints on adding items and organizing your library, generating bibliographies, syncing materials, and helpful tips and tricks.
What other tools are out there?
You might prefer to work with another bibliographic management tools. For more information, see:
Here are some comparisons of the tools created by other academic libraries:
Ask Me About:
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Citing sources
- Purchasing books & more
- Information literacy instruction
Chat office hours this week:
Wed 1-3pm; Fri 2-4pm