Use EndNote Online from Anywhere
EndNote Basic vs EndNote Online
EndNote Basic is the free online version that anyone can sign up for. EndNote Online is the online version of the paid Desktop EndNote. There are slight differences in what features you have access too.
Three Ways to Sign Up
- Sign up for an EndNote Basic account at www.myendnoteweb.com or get more features by signing up through CSU's Web of Science subscription database (see below).
- Set up your EndNote Online account from the Desktop version by going to Edit>Preferences>Sync.
- Sign up for EndNote Basics by going through Colorado State University's Web of Science database to get better features while you are affiliated with CSU:
- Visit the CSU Libraries' "A-Z Database List"
- Locate Web of Science and access it (if you are off campus, you will need to log-in)
- Select "Products" in the top right corner and click on EndNote
- This takes you too a secured page for creating or logging into an EndNote account
Once you create your EndNote account from that secured page, you can access it from www.myendnoteweb.com anytime, on or off campus.