- Colorado State University Libraries
- Research Guides
- Inclusive Excellence
- Diversity in Higher Education
This research guide contains resources related to topics of equity and inclusion in higher education, particularly topics related to pedagogy and underserved student groups.
Find the latest news and information on diversity and higher education at Diverse Issues in Higher Education.
Looking for more? See the latest CSU Diversity Newsletter.
- The Culturally Inclusive Educator: Preparing for a Multicultural World by Dena R. SamuelsCall Number: LC1099.3 .S36 2014Publication Date: 2014
- Diversity in Higher Education: Emerging Perspectives on Institutional Transformation by Daryl Smith (Editor)Call Number: LC1099 .D547 2014ebPublication Date: 2014
- For the Greater Good of Our Place: Living, Learning, and Leading with Global Diversity and Local Inclusion from Holistic Higher Learning by Joseph Martin StevensonCall Number: LB2341 .F64 2014Publication Date: 2014
- Rankings and the Reshaping of Higher Education: The Battle for World-Class Excellence by Ellen HazelkornCall Number: LB2331.62 .H39 2015Publication Date: 2015
- School Culture Rewired by Steve Gruenert; Todd WhitakerCall Number: LB2805 .G78 2015Publication Date: 2015
- Supporting Student Diversity in Higher Education: A Practical Guide by Michelle Morgan (Editor)Call Number: LB2322.2 .S87 2013ebPublication Date: 2013
Subject Headings in the Libraries Catalog
- Critical Pedagogy
- Cultural Pluralism
- Discrimination in Higer Education
- Educational Equalization
- Education and Globalization
- Education, Higher
- Holistic Education
- Inclusive Education
- Minorities--Education (Higher)
- Multicultural Education
- Racism in Higher Education
- Academic Search PremierA general scholarly database that provides access to journals, magazines, conference papers, newspapers, books chapters, book review and educational report, and more.
- Ethnic NewsWatchCoverage: 1959 to present
A comprehensive full-text database of the newspapers, magazines, and journals of the ethnic, minority and native press.
- ERICInstitute of Education Sciences Covers all aspects of education as published in conferences, government documents, theses, dissertations, reports, audiovisual media, bibliographies, directories, books and monographs.
Being the Change, Leading the Charge: Diversity in Higher Education. (2016). Columbia University on YouTube.
Equality U. (2008). Kanopy.
Minding the Gap: The Distance Between Compositional Diversity and Institutional Transformation. (2016). College of Education at Illinois on YouTube.
Responding to Diversity: (and Respecting Differences). (2011). Kanopy.
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction