- Between Race and Reason:Violence, Intellectual Responsibility, and the University to Come by Susan Searls GirouxCall Number: LC212.42 .G57 2010Publication Date: 2010
- Ebony and Ivy: Race, Slavery, and the Troubled History of America's Universities by Craig Steven WilderCall Number: LC212.42 .W53 2013Publication Date: 2014
- Engaging the Race Question: Accountability and Equity in U.S. Higher Education by Alicia C. Dowd; Estela Mara BensimonCall Number: LC213.2 .D68 2015Publication Date: 2014
- Exploring Race in Predominantly White Classrooms:Scholars of Color Reflect by George Yancy (Editor); Maria del Guadalupe Davidson (Editor)Call Number: LC1099.3 .E98 2014Publication Date: 2014
- Responding to the Realities of Race on Campus by Shaun R. Harper; Lori D. Patton; Student Services StaffCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2008
- What Makes Racial Diversity Work in Higher Education by Frank W. HaleCall Number: LC3727 .W43 2004Publication Date: 2003
- Educational equalization -- United States
- Racism in higher education -- United States
- Discrimination in higher education -- United States
- Minorities -- Education (Higher) -- United States
Goff-Crews, K. (2014). Faculty impact on students of color. Journal Of College And Character, 15(1), 7-13.
Hubain, B. S., Allen, E. L., Harris, J. C., & Linder, C. (2016). Counter-stories as representations of the racialized experiences of students of color in higher education and student affairs graduate preparation programs. International Journal Of Qualitative Studies In Education (QSE), 29(7), 946-963.
Linder, C., Harris, J. C., Allen, E. L., & Hubain, B. (2015). Building inclusive pedagogy: Recommendations from a national study of students of color in higher education and student affairs graduate programs. Equity & Excellence In Education, 48(2), 178-194.
Pyne, K. B., & Means, D. R. (2013). Underrepresented and in/visible: A hispanic first-generation student's narratives of college. Journal Of Diversity In Higher Education, 6(3), 186-198.
- Diverse Issues in Higher EducationProvides specific pages on issues in higher education relating to: African-Americans, Native Americans, Asian/Pacific Islanders, and Latinos.
Admissions: Student Stories from Undocumented America. (2012). Kanopy.
The New Black: LGBT Rights and African-American Communities. (2013). Kanopy.
What's Race Got to Do With It? Social Disparities and Student Success. (2006). Kanopy.
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction