- Making Trouble: Essays on Gay History, Politics, and the University by John D'EmilioCall Number: HQ76.8.U5 D447 1992Publication Date: 1992
- Beyond Tolerance: Gays, Lesbians, and Bisexuals on Campus by Nancy J. Evans; Vernon A. WallCall Number: LB2343 .B49 1991Publication Date: 1992
- Toward Acceptance: Sexual Orientation Issues on Campus by Vernon A. Wall; Nancy J. EvansCall Number: LC192.6 .T69 2000Publication Date: 1999
- Expanding the Circle: Creating an Inclusive Environment in Higher Education for LGBTQ Students and Studies by John C. HawleyCall Number: LC2574.6 .E96 2015Publication Date: 2015
- Our Place on Campus by Ronni L. Sanlo; Sue Rankin; Robert SchoenbergCall Number: LC2574.6 .O85 2002Publication Date: 2002
- Out and about Campus: Personal Accounts by Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered College Students by Kim Howard; Annie StevensCall Number: LC2574.6 .O87 2000Publication Date: 2000
- Homosexuality and education -- United States
- Gay college students -- United States
Garvey, J. C., & Rankin, S. R. (2015). Making the grade? Classroom climate for LGBTQ students across gender conformity. Journal of Student Affairs Research And Practice, 52(2), 190-203.
Lewis, M. W., & Ericksen, K. S. (2016). Improving the climate for LGBTQ students at an historically black university. Journal of LGBT Youth, 13(3), 249-269.
Linley, J. L., & Nguyen, D. J. (2015). LGBTQ experiences in curricular contexts. New Directions For Student Services, (152), 41-53.
Linley, J. L., Nguyen, D., Brazelton, G. B., Becker, B., Renn, K., & Woodford, M. (2016). Faculty as sources of support for LGBTQ college students. College Teaching, 64(2), 55-63.
Miller, R. A. (2015). "Sometimes you feel invisible": Performing queer/disabled in the university classroom. Educational Forum, 79(4), 377-393.
"Ask Me": What LGBTQ Students Want Their Professors to Know. (2015). Chronicle of Higher Education video.
Straightlaced: How Gender's Got Us All Tied Up. (2009). Kanopy.
The American Library Association (ALA) GLBT Roundtable's LGBT Issues in Higher Education Guide offers more suggestions for books, internet resources, and how to search for scholarly articles on LGBT issues in higher education.
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction