- Colorado State University Libraries
- Research Guides
- Inclusive Excellence
- Adult Learners & Veterans
- Teaching Adults: A Practical Guide for New Teachers by Ralph G. BrockettCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2015
- The Adult Learner: The Definitive Classic in Adult Education and Human Resource Development by Malcolm S. Knowles; Elwood F. Holton III; Richard A. SwansonCall Number: LC5225 .L42 K56 2014ISBN: 9780415739016Publication Date: 2015
- Powerful Techniques for Teaching Adults by Stephen D. BrookfieldCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2013
- A Feast of Learning: International Perspectives on Adult Learning and Change by Roger Hiemstra (Editor); Philippe Carre (Editor)Call Number: LC5225.L42 F43 2013Publication Date: 2013
- How to Teach Adults: Plan Your Class, Teach Your Students, Change the World by Dan SpaldingCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2014
Subject Headings in the Libraries Catalog
- Adult education
- Adult learning
- Continuing education
- EDUCATION -- Adult & continuing education
Barr, J. (2016). The plus 50 population in higher education: Challenges and triumphs. Journal Of Continuing Higher Education, 64(1), 51-55.
Blaauw-Hara, M. (2016). "The military taught me how to study, how to work hard": Helping student-veterans transition by building on their strengths. Community College Journal Of Research And Practice, 40(10), 809-823.
López, O. S., Springer, S. B., & Nelson, J. B. (2016). Veterans in the college classroom: Guidelines for instructional practices. Adult Learning, 27(4), 143-151.
Soldiering On: A Conversation about Military Education and Student Veterans [CSU Adult Learner and Veteran Services]. (2017). SOURCE.
Student Veteran Awareness: Christopher Webb at TEDxUNCAsheville. (2014). Youtube.
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction