- Critical Approaches to Women and Gender in Higher Education by Pamela L. Eddy; Kelly Ward; Tehmina KhwajaCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2017
- Disrupting the Culture of Silence: Confronting Gender Inequality and Making Change in Higher Education by Kris De Welde; Andi Stepnick; Penny A. PasqueCall Number: LB2332.32 .D57 2014Publication Date: 2014
- Unfinished Agendas: New and Continuing Gender Challenges in Higher Education by Judith Glazer-RaymoCall Number: LC1568 .U54 2008ISBN: 9780801888625Publication Date: 2008
- Most College Students Are Women by Jeanie K. Allen; Susan J. Bracken; Diane R. Dean; David SadkerCall Number: LC1756 .M67 2008Publication Date: 2008
- Keep the Damned Women Out by Nancy Weiss MalkielCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2016
- Empowering Women in Higher Education and Student Affairs by Penny A. Pasque; Shelley Errington Nicholson; Linda J. SaxCall Number: LC1567 .E47 2011Publication Date: 2011
- Black Women Undergraduates, Cultural Capital, and College Success by Cerri A. BanksCall Number: LC2781 .B36 2009ISBN: 9781433102110Publication Date: 2009
- Muslim American Women on Campus by Shabana MirCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2016
- Gender Equality Programmers in Higher Education by Sabine Grenz; Beate Kortendiek; Marianne Kriszio; Andrea LötherCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2009
Subject Headings in the Libraries Catalog
- Women college students -- United States
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- United States
- Sexism in higher education -- United States
- Sex discrimination in higher education
Appel, M., Kronberger, N., & Aronson, J. (2011). Stereotype threat impairs ability building: Effects on test preparation among women in science and technology. European Journal of Social Psychology, 41(7), 904-913. doi:10.1002/ejsp.835
Boysen, G. A. (2013). Confronting math stereotypes in the classroom: Its effect on female college students’ sexism and perceptions of confronters. Sex Roles, 69(5-6), 297-307. doi:10.1007/s11199-013-0287-y
DiRamio, D., Jarvis, K., Iverson, S., Seher, C., & Anderson, R. (2015). Out from the shadows: Female student veterans and help-seeking. College Student Journal, 49(1), 49-68.
Good, J. J., & Moss-Racusin, C. A. (2010). 'But, that doesn't apply to me': Teaching college students to think about gender. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 34(3), 418-421. doi:10.1111/j.1471-6402.2010.01586.x
Gender Equity in Higher Education. American Association of Colleges & Universities.
Women in the Academic Profession. American Association of University Professors.
Dream Big - Young Women Entering STEM Fields. (2015). Kanopy.
Gender Pipeline Lifts Equality Dream. (2015). Kanopy.
Straightlaced: How Gender's Got Us All Tied Up. (2009). Kanopy.
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction