- Colorado State University Libraries
- Research Guides
- Inclusive Excellence
- Curriculum & Pedagogy
- Internationalizing Higher Education: Critical Collaborations Across the Curriculum by Rhiannon D. Williams; Amy LeeCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2015
- Critical Pedagogy of Resistance: 34 Pedagogues We Need to Know by James D. KiryloCall Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2013
- Inclusive Teaching: Presence in the Classroom by Cornell Thomas (Editor)Call Number: E-bookPublication Date: 2014
- Pedagogy in Higher Education: A Cultural Historical Perspective by Gordon Wells; Anne EdwardsCall Number: Follow link to request purchasePublication Date: 2013
- Faculty Identities and the Challenge of Diversity: Reflections on Teaching in Higher Education by Alford A. Young (Editor); Mark Chesler (Editor)Call Number: Follow link to request purchasePublication Date: 2013
Gayles, J. G., Kelly, B. T., Grays, S., Zhang, J. J., & Porter, K. P. (2015). Faculty teaching diversity through difficult dialogues: Stories of challenges and success. Journal of Student Affairs Research and Practice, 52(3), 300-312.
Gunn, A. A., Peterson, B. J., & Welsh, J. L. (2015). Designing teaching cases that integrate course content and diversity issues. Teacher Education Quarterly, 42(1), 67-81.
Martinez, S. (2014). Teaching a diversity course at a predominantly white institution: Success with statistics. Journal of College Student Development, 55(1), 75-78.
Morgan Consoli, M. L., & Marin, P. (2016). Teaching diversity in the graduate classroom: The instructor, the students, the classroom, or all of the above?. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education, 9(2), 143-157.
Schueths, A. M., Gladney, T., Crawford, D. M., Bass, K. L., & Moore, H. A. (2013). Passionate pedagogy and emotional labor: Students' responses to learning diversity from diverse instructors. International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education (QSE), 26(10), 1259-1276.
Rice, J. S., & Horn, T. (2014). Teaching diversity through service-learning: An integrative praxis pedagogical approach. Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, 25(1), 139-157.
Race and Higher Education: Rethinking Pedagogy in Diverse College Classrooms. (2014). Cornell Center for Teaching Excellence on YouTube.
Diversity Training and Multiculturalism collection. (n.d.) Kanopy.
Chat Hours: Mondays 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Ask Me About
- Finding articles, books, & more
- Information creation tools
- Information literacy instruction